mardi 20 juillet 2010

Adieu le meilleur des Papa :) - Farewell my Awesomest Dad :)


Pour ceux qui me lisent encore...

Mon papa nous a quittés ce samedi 17 juillet 2010

Je l'ai toujours aimé, je l'aime et je l'aimerai toujours !

Tu vas nous manquer à tous !

*
To those who still read me...

My dad just passed away this Saturday July 17th

I love him, always have and always will !

You will be so dearly missed !














2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Warmest hugs Gio.
How nice to see pics of ur fam!!
Is that pic of ur dad in the blue jacket and white hat playing the Harmonica? My Dad played it too....and tho I admit it sometimes embarrassed me when he did, I wish I could hear him play one more time.
Sending u strength and peace.
Babbo

henrik a dit…

It's sad to let him go- I know...
every friendly word will never touch you- it's your own term to deal with it...coming along...
keep my fingers crossedand my warm thoughts are close to you...